Friday, August 22, 2014

How to find your personal style?

Happiness comes from within and shines onto others.  Whether your happiness comes from your environment, an object, or a person, it shapes who you are and who you will become.

How to find your personal style? Probably one of the most silliest questions.  Your personal style is you.  It's that simple.  It's how you're feeling that day, it's your heritage, it's completely who you are.

Although I am young, I've learned that you just have to dress how you feel happy.  If people insult you, then that's their problem; never yours.  If you're happy then that's all that truly matters and you'll attract amazing people like you.

I few years back I use to dress kind of crazy; different prints and trends.  But honestly, I was so happy then and I thought I looked great.  Yeah, I got picked on a lot, but I didn't let that change who I was...I didn't let that kill my passion.

So basically what I'm trying to say, is express yourself, be crazy, happy, spontaneous.  Dress to your hearts desire, and never stop smiling because it's your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment