Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Model: Caitlyn Paterson
Romper: saboskirt

One of my very favorite clothing shops is saboskirt.  Their clothing is a beautiful mix of sexy, feminine, and absolutely scream summer.  This peachy-colored, free-spirited romper couldn't be more perfect for the summer season.  

First off, the color is great for summer; who doesn't love a good pastel-peachy color, to bring out that tan?  The garment itself has elements of playfulness & sexiness.  Due to the fact that it is a romper, it creates an illusion of a younger spirit, while the lace-up bodice keeps things mature. 

Now for accessories!  The beautiful model kept things simple, and gave the romper its staring role which it deserves.  But I must say, I do really love the peach-colored flower crown.  It gives the whole outfit a young, bohemian vibe.  

Hope you all enjoyed my very first post!  Let me know what your summer fashion opinions are :)